Thursday, July 23, 2015

Off to see Inside Out

I've been wanting to see Inside Out since... well, since before it was even released. As soon as I heard about it, really. It just looks so good. And really, really unique. The fact that the emotions are characters themselves--*crosses fingers for /finally/ an animated movie with good characterization*--just... I don't know. It really grabbed my attention, you know?
I JUST REALLY WANT TO SEE IT OKAY.

A family friend called on Sunday to let us know that the old drive-in theater about an hour away was actually showing it this week. We were going to see it Tuesday, but then the forecast called for rain, and who wants to watch a movie at a drive-in, while it's raining? So we moved it to tonight.

*squeals*

Excited because:
1) Inside Out. 'Nuff said.
2) It's a //drive-in theater.// How cool is that? I've never been to one before, and I'm really excited to see what it's like.
3) I think I've seen a grand total of six movies in theaters ever. My little siblings have seen even less. So just going to the movies itself is exciting.
4) I'm an excitable person.

Okay, that last point isn't totally true. My fifteen-year-old sister is far more excitable than me. Being the reserved, introverted person I am, I just don't show my enthusiasm outwardly--except in extreme cases. Such as the OYAN SW. But contrary to popular belief, I do get excited. I just keep it inside where it'll last longer.
And I get inwardly excited very easily. Can't wait for my dad to get home so we can eat and get out of here.

Anyway. I just needed to get all of that out. Thanks for listening to my ramblings. I'll be sure to post a review of the movie sometime in the near future.

Have a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment