Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Les Mis soundtrack is good for drawing...

...until you're spending more time getting tissues than using your pencil.

I really like how she turned out.
I have no idea who that girl is. I feel like she has a story, though... *sigh* So many stories, so little time. I don't know what to name her... Any ideas?

More Lissie.
 I've been drawing Lissie kind of obsessively. This one I did in the car, so it's really a miracle it turned out as well as it did. I'm terrible at drawing in the car.

Old, random drawing.
 Yet another random girl. I think Gemma fits her.



Lissie, with her hair pulled back.
Yay more Lissie. I drew that one at my grandma's last week. It's pretty rough, but I like the concept.


So great big surprise, we never got to the ID place last week. And I don't think we're going to be able to go tomorrow, since it's trick-or-treat night around here and I think we're doing something.

Aaaaannnd I can't think of anything else to talk about. I'm a terrible blogger. I just throw pictures at you and pretend that makes up for my lack of communication.

Oh, right. I now have Pinterest. Yay, confetti, throw me a party and all that. Here you go. http://www.pinterest.com/faerytalesandfa/
(And yes the only pins on there are ones I've already posted here. So sorry. Maybe someday I'll put other stuff on there as well.)

I feel like I'm being overly sarcastic today.
I apologize for that.
Why does it still sound like sarcasm.
I meant it sincerely.
Please accept my humble apologies.
I'm trying so hard here.

3 comments:

  1. Agh I love your blog. No more negativity - you're an awesome blogger ^_^
    Oh my goodness. That first digital art is absolutely gorgeous. She looks like she should be named...Liz/Lizzie. But I could be waaay off.
    Anyway, love all your art! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Livvie. ^_^ I actually have a character named Lizzie already, so it wouldn't really work. I think I like Brook. What do you think?

      Delete