Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A few random character sketches.

Hey, y'all.

Lissie!
 So I decided to change Lissie's hair color a little. If you remember from previous colored Lissie drawings, it used to be an orange-ish color. Now it's a dark golden-brown.

(And see how skillfully I avoided drawing any hands in that picture? Takes talent, you know.)

Steampunk pirate.
 My mum and I were talking the other day about steampunk. I'm kind of obsessed with it, and my grandma got these AWESOME steampunk boots over Halloween, and she said that I can have them. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO GLAD THAT MY GRANDMOTHER AND I WEAR THE SAME SHOE SIZE.

Anyway. I don't remember how, but one of my little sisters brought pirates into the steampunk equation. So I was like, Steampunk pirates. In a steampunk airship. YES THIS MUST TOTALLY HAPPEN.

So I drew a steampunk pirate girl. XD Her name's Captain Collyn Wraith, if you're interested.

(and yes once I get those boots I'm so doing a Collyn cosplay. It'll be epic.)

I told you I'm obsessed with steampunk.
Meet Hawke.

He actually has a really random, kind of funny story. My one friend--Nico and Sadie cosplay friend--was texting me the other day. She's an artist too, and we'd been talking about how we both wanted to draw a character with a really random hair color. Like bright green.

We've also been developing a story of sorts to write together, just for fun. Her character is named Remai, and she's super pretty. I've been planning a drawing of her for a while, but still haven't gotten around to it. I have Brook (remember her? The very first picture two posts ago is her). It's got a futuristic/steampunk setting, so we decided to just draw a steampunk character with bright green hair and include him in our story.

I am so glad we decided to do that.

JUST LOOK AT HIM ISN'T HE SO CUTE???


Brook.
Still trying to decide if I like how this one turned out or not... It was fun playing with the inking pen setting on ArtRage, though. And Brook's just so much fun to draw.


And I really should just start calling this blog my online portfolio. Because all I ever do is post my drawings.

4 comments:

  1. But your drawings are so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gracious I love all of these so much!!! Especially Lissie ^_^
    Keep it up - you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I certainly will--I'm a little too obsessed with drawing to give it up now. XD

      Delete