Monday, January 12, 2015

Monochrome.

My memory card broke recently, so I can't scan any pictures until I get a new one. *sigh* This is frustrating, since I have several sketches I want to show you guys (including some Magic Thief fanart and my first attempt at using the Sharpies my little brother got me for Christmas). I guess you'll just have to wait until I find a new memory card. Or steal one of my siblings'.

I have an obsession with monochrome. I keep drawing things like this...
I was at a friend's house for the weekend to celebrate her birthday, and while I was there I doodled this on her sister's iPad.

A few things you should know about Spike:

  • His real name is Matthew J. Scott. Nobody's really sure when or where he acquired his nickname.
  • He likes pink. Don't judge.
  • Some people are intimidated by his spiky white hair and punk-ish clothing, but they shouldn't be. He's really sweet.
  • I just came up with him yesterday so he's not very developed.
That's all the new artwork I have to post at the minute... I'm in a drawing mood, though, so I might end up pulling out my pen tablet and doodling something. If that happens, you guys could end up with two posts from me in one day. :O

NOT MY ART. But isn't it adorable? <3

Also, Josie and I did an art swap during the December drawing challenge (er, well, not really during. She just finished mine up last week, and I haven't gotten hers emailed off yet, because broken memory card. >.<). AND LOOK AT ME I AM SO CUTE. She's such a good artist I can't even. *fangirls over drawing*

No comments:

Post a Comment