Thursday, March 19, 2015

Dee's posting again?!

Is the world ending? The time and space continuum has been disrupted? Did I finally figure out a way to be simultaneously at my laptop and school?

Naw, I'm just bored and feel like typing.

I decided to try drawing something (digitally) with only three colors. Maybe it's cheating to draw an eye. I don't know. I don't care.

Sketch.

Basic colors.

Adding some details and shading on the skin.

Working on the actual eye.

More shading on everything.

Um... It was asking for a scar, okay?

All done.
I want to try this again. I really do. I have so many different way I could color this... Black and white except for the iris, mismatched colors, all neons... I'll probably be here till the world really is over, still drawing and coloring eyes.

(I can just see me during the zombie apocalypse - "Just hang on, I'll look for shelter in a minute. I've almost got this eyebrow all shaded. Do you think blue or purple would be better to accent the colors with?")

Outfit inspired by my sister's character, Jack Bloodrayne. He's a pirate, in case you didn't pick up on it.

Modern genderbent Pitch. I actually have this whole outfit but the jeans... Might have to wear it someday.


Admit it. You knew this one had to get in here somehow.
I just really love Sage.

My laptop is warning me that it's going to self destruct restart in a few minutes to apply some "necessary updates," so I shall bid you all adieu. The last time it did this, I was waiting for an hour for one update. You'd think a new laptop would load a little faster than the old one, but nope. It still acts like a tortoise.*

*Just kidding there--tortoises are actually pretty fast. You should've seen the one we used to have when we set a piece of banana on the floor near her. She could beat a Weeping Angel to it.

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit things! Pitch is perfect. :)
    How did you do those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're actually really easy to make--the hardest part is figuring out which pair of shoes goes best. XD
      I just looked on Pinterest for all of the outfit pieces I need (making sure that each picture I saved had a white background), opened them all with Photoshop, and organized them into one image. Added the character's name, link to the blog, and done. :D

      Delete