Thursday, January 14, 2016

Off on an adventure...er, vacation.

Heading out tomorrow morning for a trip to visit out-of-state family, so I'm posting on Thursday rather than Friday. I know, it's terrible, I'm sorry. But at least I'm posting.

Cisla chibi. Yes.

Mira darling.

Elsa doodle.

And a matching Anna doodle, of course.
And here we have a very poor quality photo of a birthday card doodle.
 I haven't been drawing a whole lot this week, honestly. My hand dislikes me for some reason. (I have been working on a few commissions as well, so that's where my time has gone. That and Marvel.)

I've got archery practice in 20 minutes, and I want to put some more time in my Marcia project (I haven't worked on it at all this week, or I'd post an update), so I'll sign off and leave you guys with this tiny post.

1 comment: