Monday, January 4, 2016

Two New Etsy Listings!

Hey there, folks!

You're probably all shocked to be reading this right now. "What? Not only have you started posting every Friday, we're also getting random Monday posts?!"
Yes. Yes you are.

I've been brainstorming ways to "promote" my store ever since I opened it. (Seriously, I think about it 24/7. My job is my new obsession.) An idea I had that I quite like is having a "sale" every month. I might be trying out a new product or style, or I might just feel like having chibi sales. It'll depend on my mood.

This month, I've decided to focus on my magnetic dolls. I love making those. They're super cute, and super fun to draw, color, and play with. Plus, you're never too old for dolls.

Regular paper dolls are on sale for $5 off, plus you get a free metal tin. And shipping is still free. All month. Click here to see the listing.

I'm also trying out chibi magnetic dolls. I sketched out the base for them recently, and now the "test drive" listing is up. Check that out here.

So that takes care of one new listing and one new sale. What about the second listing?
Well, I've added a new chibi listing as well. It's for a quick, inexpensive chibi sketch. Because chibi, guys. For only $3, I will draw your character or yourself or Tom Hiddleston or whoever you want. Here is the link for that.

So yep, that's my news. I'd love for you to purchase something from my store! If you can't, advertising is also always appreciated. ;) Have a superfantabulous day, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment