Monday, May 23, 2016

Grady, Deli, and Etsy.

Coughs are terrible. Especially the ones that stick around for six weeks, undeterred by rounds of antibiotics, lots of tea, and even allergy medications.
I'm convinced I'm going to be coughing for the rest of my life.



 You guys remember Sammy and Bree, the couple I was ranting/fangirling over a few posts ago? Yeah? Yeah. Well, I failed to mention that Bree has an older brother. His name is Grady, he sometimes pretends to be a hipster, and he's ultra protective over his little sister.
I'm not even sure how it happened, but somehow I started imagining him in all of these scenarios where he's hanging out with Sammy and Bree in the midst of their dates, and...
Date Chaperoning (With Grady)
I have so many more ideas for these you have no idea. They're going to be the death of me.



The other day, I was talking to Mom on the way home from a church function and casually mentioned wanting a speaker for my iPod. Like, for my birthday or something. She was like, "cool," and then we dropped the conversation.
The very next day, a lady from church gave us a bag of clothing for the kids to go through (none of it really fit me), and guess what was in the bottom?
An iHome speaker.

It's such a little thing, but it kind of reminded me how cool God is to orchestrate that sort of thing, just so I could have something to play music from in my room. He's pretty awesome.

So anyway, I've been blaring Rend Collective and I Am They and drawing all day. It's been fun, despite the cough.

She looks like Delilah (from the PJO fanfic?), but her hair's different...


I listed a bunch of stuff on Etsy the other day, so allow me to continue the advertising streak I've got going:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/263065639/custom-fashion-illustration-outfit?ref=shop_home_active_1
Doodle of a friend's character, now the cover of a fashion illustration listing.
Cat button earrings... ($8)

...And bat button earrings. (also $8)



My sister did my make-up yesterday, just for fun, and gave me a ton of eyeliner. I've only worn eyeliner like three times in my life, but I actually liked how it looked yesterday? IDK, maybe I'll start wearing make-up now...
~Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment